The Best Of 3D Printing is a website where I’m going share what I’ve learned about 3D printing and where users of 3D printers can find links to the best of 3D printing on the Internet.
3D Printing at home is experiencing a real growth now, thanks to the prices of the personal 3D printers coming down to affordable ranges. With such a growth it can be hard for the new and experienced users of 3D printers to sift through the junk to find the real treasures.
It’s my hope for this website to eventually features lists and databases such as the following:
- A comprehensive list of websites that have 3D models for downloading (free or purchased).
- A database of links to the best 3D models that can be found on the Internet.
- A rated list of websites that offer training in 3D printing and/or CAD designing.
- A rated list of the best 3D printing video channels on the Internet.
- A list of the best 3D online magazines and news sites.
- A glossary page of 3D printing terms for beginners.
If there are any useful features I’m missing in the list above, please let me know. I’m open to suggestions.
I’ve been 3D printing for a couple years now and still have a lot to learn. I realized it would be helpful if I share what I’ve learned for others who are getting into 3D printing. It might save them some time skipping the useless stuff I’ve read or watched.
An important note from the editor: This blog isn’t intended to be one way conversation, it’s my hope it will lead to a discussion, so we all can share what we’re learning and if I say something that needs correcting, please feel free to share it with me, because I want the information found on this site to be as accurate as possible.
It’s my hope that we all help each other find The Best Of 3D Printing that’s on the internet.